What is included within a Capacity Market Notice when it becomes active on the website?
There are 5 discrete pieces of information within a Capacity Market Notice.
- Commencement time of the Capacity Market Notice (four hours out )
Circumstance that has triggered the Capacity Market Notice, being one of the following
- Margin below threshold set out in Capacity Market Rules (based on data provided to the Electricity System Operator)
- Demand Reduction Instruction
- Low Frequency Disconnection
- Transmission Demand and Operating Margin (MW)
- Aggregate Capacity of BM Units (Generating assets) expected (MW)
- Additional Capacity (MW)
Note: Items 3, 4 and 5 are not shared where the trigger is either Demand Reduction Instruction or Low Frequency Disconnection